A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is the first step in the process of returning a product in order to receive a repair, replacement or refund. Please contact HITEC ARMS support to obtain authorization to return your firearm so we can process it quickly and efficiently. The RMA number that is supplied by HITEC ARMS must be displayed on the outside of the returned product’s packaging; returns without an RMA number will be routed differently which will result in delayed processing.
The issuance of an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) allows HITEC ARMS an opportunity to try to diagnose and correct a customer’s concerns with the product (such as ammunition problems) before it is returned. Accordingly, please contact us before returning your HITEC ARMS firearm.
Should your HITEC ARMS firearm require service, it should be returned to HITEC ARMS. Do NOT ship a firearm prior to receiving an RMA from HITEC ARMS.
Call or email support for authorization and shipping instructions.
HITEC ARMS Support contact information:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-810-4004
- Ensure that the firearm is unloaded.
- Do not attempt to ship a firearm via US Postal Service; only federally licensed dealers may ship a firearm by US Postal Service. However, a nonlicensee may mail a shotgun or rifle to a resident of his or her own State or to a licensee in any State. We would recommend UPS or FedEx to ship your firearm.
- DO NOT SHIP ANY AMMUNITION.
- Enclose a letter which includes your full name and address (no P.O. Boxes, please), daytime telephone number, email address, RMA number, the serial number of the firearm, and details of the problem experienced (stating the brand and type of ammunition used when the problem occurred) or work desired.
- Record the serial number before shipping, in case you wish to check on the repair status of your firearm.
- Please remove all custom parts and accessories, such as stocks, special sights and scopes, or slings from your firearm before returning.
- Place the firearm in its original case or in a similarly secure container and pack it securely.
- The package must NOT bear any markings which indicate the identity of the contents.
- It is most important that you comply with federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The following guidelines are meant to help, but you must seek assistance from the appropriate authorities if necessary.
- If your firearm must be replaced, it may be necessary to ship the replacement to a dealer rather than directly to you. You will be requested to furnish a signed FFL (Federal Firearms License) from your dealer in such an instance.
- Warranty repair work will begin upon receipt and examination of the firearm. In the case of repairs or work not covered by the warranty, a quotation covering the cost of the work plus round trip transportation charges will be sent to you. Repairs or modification will be scheduled upon receipt of payment.
- A parts list can be obtained by contacting HITEC ARMS Customer Support.
- WARNING: YOU MAY PURCHASE ACCESSORIES FOR YOUR HITEC ARMS FIREARM. YOU MUST HAVE SOME OF THESE PARTS INSTALLED BY A GUNSMITH QUALIFIED TO PERFORM SERVICE ON HITEC ARMS FIREARMS. YOU MUST NEVER ATTEMPT TO MODIFY YOUR FIREARM OR INSTALL REPLACEMENT PARTS IN YOUR FIREARM. ALWAYS USE A QUALIFIED HITEC ARMS GUNSMITH EVEN IF THE REPAIR SEEMS TO BE SIMPLE.